Raiders of the Trash Raiders of the Trash

Good work

I love your style and your attention to detail (I.E. the expression change when the sunflower got ran over). I liked it alot.

One thing that did but me a little was that lack of real sounds however I'm sure you did that on purpose. None the less. 5/5

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Holy Hell

Wow... just wow. That's an amazing story and you did everything well. I liked everything from the jets to the fightscenes and you have some great ideas.

I noticed you used alot of 3d renders in your animation, similiar to how the Fallen Angel Teaser used them. And personally, I think that style made this a great animation. If you could take it one step further and step away from the stick figure style you'll be one hell of an animator.

But either way... I'm looking forward to the next one.

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Damn awesome

It meshed so well with the first one, which I also loved. Amazing stuff! Hope to see more.

Story of Khale Trailer Story of Khale Trailer

To hell with the subject

I watched this twice, and on the second time I stopped the animation and watched the scene where all the characters were silhouetted several times. Its a decent fight scene, and those are hard to come by, especially on new grounds.

Didn't care too much for the RPG music but since you're making this into a game it doesn't really ruin the mood.

Waffle X: Episode One Waffle X: Episode One

I liked it

Good sense of humor in this one. I liked it alot :P

Chinese Nuclear Crisis Chinese Nuclear Crisis

HOLY CRAP

That's amazing. 0.o

Drakojan Skies Episode 1 Drakojan Skies Episode 1

You draw pretty well. I noticed your ships seemed static, but that's not that important. Looking forward to more.

My US of Whateva! My US of Whateva!

Silf and Olly Reference. Though I'm not sure who did this song directly. :P

Bird Skipper (Part 1) Bird Skipper (Part 1)

Very nice

I like the ren and stimpy feel. Brings out a feeling of nostalgia. Would love to see the finishing though.

crabs crabs

That was amazing.

Except for the fact that crabs don't bleed (excessive blood is good anyways) this is the most amazing thing I have seen... EVER!

TheWeebl responds:

It's not the crabs bleeding.