JAMMY! JAMMY!

I love your stuff.

Wow. I can't believe this aint voted higher then 3. Definately deserves my 5. That's incredible playing. What kind of gear are you using to make that sound if you don't mind me asking? :P

GUITAR SOLO!!TOWOWO GUITAR SOLO!!TOWOWO

That's incredible

That's some savage playing there man. A hell of alot better then I'll ever be.

The Gutter The Gutter

Very nice

I love the guitar work in this. Reminds me of how much I suck. And hate that feeling, jerk. But keep up the good work. :P

Dj Cargo = Fears Dj Cargo = Fears

Impressive

I like this one alot. Would go good in a sound track, (thinking post apocolyptic but I'm trendy like that). Thanks for the reviews by the way n_n.b

bjoaierjbioaerjgoerj responds:

thanx

Vino Viola Vino Viola

an easy fix

Base drum is a bit distorted becuase its too loud. might want to turn it down a bit. I usually have my finished product at 50% volume to minimize distortion on all instruments.

KoT - Lord of Storm and War KoT - Lord of Storm and War

I don't review often, and you got two from me.

Amazing stuff. You're definatelly an under-rated author. Clean and orriginal, and you guys did a great job.

Slayer-of-trolls responds:

thanks :)

The woods... V2 The woods... V2

Good stuff.

I have to say that I liked this. It's a different style then I'm familiar with, and as one of the previous reviewers stated, it reminds me of metallica almost. Just a much better attempt at mixing choir and guitars then they could ever hope to pull off :P

Slayer-of-trolls responds:

Cool, thanks for the review.

Break Through Break Through

n_n.b

I like the melody on this one, and I think you should redo this one as you get more skilled with FLStudio.

Determination's Rebirth Determination's Rebirth

Not bad

I like it. It's simple, clean, and easy to listen to.

Racstraw Racstraw

Decent

Good use of ambiance, however you may want to turn down the overal volume down just by a little bit becuase of the distortion. I believe the distortion I heard is associated with the bass drum.

Triskele responds:

I blew out my speakers, so its hard to judge distortion very well lol. I did try to crank the volume pretty high on the drum loops though. I wanted to distort them a bit to add a little harshness to the piece.